Viper is application for mobile devices, which purpose is communication between corporate clients using encrypted voice and message packets. It has everything that needs for a sort of applications, there is voice calling, sending text messages, history, contact list, etc.
The main goal of the application is offer very secure conversation to users inside their own network. This is especially important for corporate clients and it allows to create their own secure communication network using available Android devices.
- The application uses encryption of any packets using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with 128-bits key.
- There is Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for communication between devices.
- The server uses the Asterisk’s framework.
- The application uses NFC technology for exchange of private keys. It allows to add new clients to the contact list safely.
- It allows to call either selecting an abonent in the contact list or dialing him.
- The application supports sending and receiving messages. The history of messages is saved.
- You can see the history of incoming and outgoing calls.
|Minimum version of the host system||Android 4.0.3|
|Interface language||English, Russian|